Next Town Clean-up: Saturday, TBD, 2024, 8:00 am - 1:00 pm.
- Spring & Fall Clean-ups are the ONLY time un-bagged items are acceptable for disposal (Tires are only accepted at the Clean-Ups).
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO DISPOSE OF:
- FURNITURE & APPLIANCES
- TIN, WIRE, METAL
- TIRES AND CAR BATTERIES
- CONSTRUCTION / DEMOLITION MATERIALS
- ALL RECYCLABLE MATERIALS
WE WILL ALSO ACCEPT DRY PAINT CANS (NO LIQUIDS OF ANY KIND)
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES WILL APPLY:
- COMPUTERS & COMPONENTS INC. MONITORS, PRINTERS ETC $10.00 Each
- TV’S UNDER 30” $25.00 Each
- TV’S 30” & OVER $35.00 Each
- MICROWAVE OVENS $10.00 Each
- FREON APPLIANCES & Air Conditioners $20.00 Each
- CAR TIRES $ 6.00 Each
- TRUCK TIRES $10.00 Each
- TRACTOR TIRES $30.00 Each
(NOT ACCEPTED: CHEMICALS, HAZARDOUS MATERIALS, YARD WASTE, CARCASSES OR FLUORESCENT LIGHT BULBS)
You will be receiving the 2024 Spring Newsletter in your postal mail.
TIRES only accepted at the clean ups!
For the benefit of town residents, Forest Township conducts two clean-up days per year.
These are always on a Saturday, and usually during the third week of May and the third week of October.
The specific dates vary from year to year and will be announced in an email (if you are signed up to receive email notices) or in a paper mailing.
These are the only days we accept trash items other than bagged waste.